Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Newt on terror

Alright, so I can't post this video directly into the blog (thank you CNN), but I wanted to get this up for viewing. Click on the link and listen to a short speech by Newt Gingrich about the state of our foreign affairs and his fears about our appeasement approach to fighting the radical Islamic terrorists. The speech is from an address he gave back in August of last year.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2007/08/07/sot.newt.gingrich.cnn?iref=videosearch
Chilling as it may be, I hope it makes us realize the truly important issues we are facing and voting on this election year. Personally, I wish Newt had thrown his name into the hat for President.

And a special thanks to Charis for shooting this link over to me. Keep 'em coming...

No comments: