Monday, January 21, 2008

What the deuce???

I don't know about all of you reading this, but I have become a bit infatuated with Stewie Griffin and the rest of the cast of Family Guy. Not the most wholesome show on TV, but I can't stop laughing when I watch.

Does anybody else watch Law and Order? The real Law and Order, not SVU, CI, or whatever other edition that has come about. The new season that kicked off in Jan is not so bad, but it is not the same without Fred Thompson as the DA of NYC. Speaking of, I wonder what his camp is thinking right now with his disappointing third place finish in the South Carolina primary. I'm a big fan of his conservative record and his dry, witty responses in the debates I have watched, but he has not connected with the voters as of yet. Which is too bad, b/c I would love to have to choose between him and Huckabee on Feb 5th here in the GA primary. That would be a tough call for me, despite my earlier postings about Huck being my guy. I probably won't have the choice by then.

Trivia Question for the night: What actor played the role of David Wooderson, the city worker hanging with high school kids, in the classic 'Dazed and Confused'? Hint: My wife is in love with him... seriously. And if you have to look it up on the web, you are not much of a film fan.... "Alright, alright, alright." Answer to come in the next edition.

And for those of you interested in seeing a tiger attack a man on an elephant in the wild, check this out. (Not graphic, so don't be scared) If you can't spend 3 minutes and 18 seconds watching the video, just go to the 2:00 mark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LjG7S8aqJg&feature=related

3 comments:

AWG said...

"the best thing about it, I keep getting older, and they stay the same age." Thats all I have to say about that. Stewie Griffin is the man. Holla

MJN6 said...

Matthew Mc.(can't spell his last name) Do I when a prize for getting the trivia question first??? MJN

MJN6 said...

win(it's late)