Thursday, January 24, 2008

4 years!!

Celebrated the 4 year anniversary today with my wife.... I can't believe that we have been married for this long already. More importantly, I can't believe Summer has been able to put with me for this long. Seems like yesterday that we were walking down the aisle. Its been a fun and eventful four years, and I look forward to many more....

And a congratulations are in order to my brother Andrew and mother-in-law for their correct answers to the trivia question from the other night. The funny thing is that they knew for different reasons. My bro could quote Dazed and Confused up and down, but MaryJo only knew because Summer won't ever stop drooling over Matthew McConnahey.

2 comments:

sara jackson said...

Congrats on your anniversary!!

Chrissi said...

Congrats & happy (belated) anniversary :)

Love you guys!